Event start date and time: November 16, 2013 4:00 PM
Event end date and time: November 16, 2013 4:00 PM
ALL are invited to participate in the first annual 'Race To End Homelessness 5K Run/Walk', held in Orlando's oasis of nature at Moss Park! The event benefits A Grateful Mind, an organization dedicated to providing crisis emergency assistance & educational resources to the homeless & impoverished, to aid them in becoming self-sufficient. This 5K Run/Walk has space for competitive & recreational runners alike. Enjoy a 'family friendly' atmosphere, featuring local musical talents & more!
- DISCOUNT PRICING IS AVAILABLE FOR TEAMS:
Teams of 5 or More: $20.00 Per Runner
Teams of 10 or More: $15.00 Per Runner
Day of race $30.00 Cash Only
Online Registration is available and we are still in need of sponsors.
- Registered runners will receive FREE admission to Moss Park!
- First 250 runners will receive a FREE race T-shirt.
- Awards will be given to the 1st, 2nd & 3rd place runners!
- Race packets will be available November 13th thru the 15th.
- General Donations also accepted.
- Please visit the race website for details on how you can help prevent families from being homeless during their crisis: http://www.TheRaceToEndHomelessness.org
• Post ID: 9224724 orlando