Information Security Cyber Systems Engineer 2 or 3 - Northrop Grumman Corporation (Orlando, Florida)
Northrop Grumman is seeking an experienced Information Security Professional to fill a role that requires a broad array of knowledge and skills located in Orlando, FL.
The ideal candidate would possess:
• Ability to troubleshoot and think outside the box
• Ability to work independently and deliver quality artifacts on time
• Experience with the Risk Management Framework (RMF) (NIST 800-53 controls)
• Strong writing skills for preparing technical documentation
• Proficiency with engineering hardware and software systems
• Proficiency with Windows and RedHat OS
• Proficiency with vulnerability scanning
• Strong understanding of Government Cyber security requirements and guidelines (NIST, RMF, DISA, DSS)
• Effective research skills to find solutions to technical and security challenges
• Participate in technical interchange meetings
• Soft-skills for communicating and relaying information to Government customer in a professional manner.
• Willingness and availability for periodic CONUS and OCONUS travel
The ideal candidate will have direct work experience in the activities listed above. They must have a broad knowledge of IT systems, the impacts of system hardening on those systems, and experience diagnosing and resolving issues caused by the system hardening. The candidate must be willing to travel occasionally (domestically and internationally).
This requisition may be filled at a higher grade based on qualifications listed below
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=18004724&lang=en
• Post ID: 30633312 orlando