Posted: Monday, July 24, 2017 12:09 AM
Company Name: Orthomerica
Benefits Offered 401K, Vision, Medical, Life, Dental
Employment Type Full-Time
Orthomerica, the Orlando-based worldwide leader in cranial remolding orthoses (helmets/bands) for infants, is looking for a Cranial Grind and Buff Technician for the manufacturing of infant cranial remolding orthoses.
The CRANIAL GRIND & BUFF TECHNICIAN maintains the flow of product shells in accordance with FDA, Regulatory and Quality procedures.
1. Perform all duties in accordance with FDA, Regulatory and Quality procedures.
2. Inspect product shells received from the oven area for defects.
3. Buff the product shells to a smooth finish.
4. Grind plastic to trim line on product shells to meet product specifications.
5. Product shells that are not acceptable are logged down on product scrap log.
6. Ensure that the product shells are sent to the production areas in a timely manner to maintain the flow of product through the warehouse.
7. Check with the supervisor to see which product shells have priority.
8. Check Grinder/Buffer machines to make sure it is working properly. Report any problems with the machines to the supervisor and maintenance.
9. Log in/out work orders in accordance with the order tracker system.
10. Keep a clean and safe work environment according to company/safety rules.
11. Ability to read, write and understand English language.
1. May be asked to work other production areas when needed.
2. Will be cross-trained to work in other areas.
3. May be required to work overtime when necessary. The ability to work overtime is considered an essential job requirement.
4. Perform other duties as assigned.
Since 1989, Orthomerica Products has been a manufacturer of prefabricated orthoses. In that time, Orthomerica has evolved into a worldwide leader in the design, development and fabrication of customizable orthotic solutions.
Today, Orthomericas comprehensive array of prefabricated and custom orthoses spans the complete breadth of the orthotic industry with a mission to continue providing innovative products of exceptional quality and truly unparalleled customer service to the healthcare marketplace.
To find out more about our company, please check out: www.orthomerica.com
• Location: Orlando, Orlando, FL
• Post ID: 21779838 orlando