Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking an experienced Information Security Professional to fill a role that requires a broad array of knowledge and skills in Orlando, FL.
The ideal candidate would possess:
• Strong IT/IS troubleshooting skills
• Ability to work independently and deliver quality artifacts on time
• Effective research skills to find solutions to technical and security challenges
• Strong time-management skills
• Strong writing skills for preparing technical documentation
• Soft-skills for communicating and relaying information to Government customer in a professional manner.
• Proficiency of Group Policy Management in Windows
• Proficiency with Windows Active Directory
• Proficiency with Windows Registry
• Proficiency with vulnerability scanners
• Strong understanding of Government Cyber security requirements and guidelines (NIST, RMF, DISA, DSS)
• Willingness and availability for periodic CONUS and OCONUS travel
• Participate in technical interchange meetings
The ideal candidate will have direct work experience in the activities listed above. They must have a broad knowledge of IT systems, the impacts of system hardening on those systems, and experience diagnosing and resolving issues caused by the system hardening. The candidate must be willing to travel occasionally (domestically and internationally).
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17029082&lang=en
• Post ID: 28464787 orlando