Hiring CDL A Truck Drivers - $75,000-$85,000 Plus Benefits! - SALLEE HORSE VANS (Saint Cloud, FL)
Sallee Horse Vans prides itself on having experienced horsemen and women with excellent proven OTR Driving experience. Sallee has an extensive training program to build upon your skills and experience. Below are some of the criteria that make a good employee match with Sallee Horse Vans.
- Team Driving - We can pair you with another driver!
- Horsemanship Skills
- Variable Schedules
- Excellent Pay and Benefits
- Drug Free Workplace
- Excellent Safety Record
- Must be at least 23 years of age with a minimum of 2 years commercial driving experience (within the past 3 years) in a tractor trailer.
- Must possess a valid CDL (Class A)
- Safety approved MVR
- Must be able to pass: 1. Pre-employment D.O.T. physical and drug test 2. Safety observed road and skills test.
- Must be able and willing to load equipment.
- Passport preferred or willing to obtain passport.
- Based on commission. It can average from $75,000-$85,000 annually plus benefits, with the potential to earn more.
- Safety Bonuses!
- Health insurance with vision coverage
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Short term disability insurance
- Supplemental insurance plans
- Paid vacation after 1 year service
Associated topics: cdl a company, company driver, company driver needed, company otr, company truck, flatbed driver, otr driver, over the road company, regional driver route, regional driving route
• Post ID: 30696607 orlando