Manager, IT Digital Platform (Oracle ATG - eCommerce) - relo provided - TrueBridge Resources
TrueBridge Resources, one of the nations fastest growing talent acquisition firms, works with clients to fill Contract, Contract-to-Hire, and Direct Hire opportunities within Management Consulting, IT, Accounting/Finance, Human Resources, and Marketing areas. Bridge your career to the next level and experience what sets TrueBridge apart.
Manager, IT Digital Platform
The Digital Platform Manager leads an IT team and is responsible for planning, leading and managing a portfolio of web-based technology solution projects within the clients IT department. The Manager ensures that project goals, scope, budget and timelines are clearly defined and then accomplished. This position works closely with internal leaders / stakeholders to ensure that business requirements are understood and reflected in system requirements and design. The Manager provides leadership and guidance to ensure projects adhere to schedule and communicates issues, problems and concerns as needed to ensure timely resolution. The manager works within our clients SDLC methodology and adheres to technical architecture standards and is responsible for product / system quality.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plan, lead and manage a portfolio of IT Business Solution Digital Platform projects to ensure goals and objectives of each project are accomplished within prescribed time frames and budgets.
- Develop resources strategies, allocating staff, tools and specialized support as necessary to ensure commitments are met.
- Review and approve Architecture, Requirements, Design, Development and Test deliverables for Digital Platform projects
- Ensure appropriate and detailed project work plans are in place for all projects. Regularly review progress to ensure that projects are on schedule and within budget.
- Provide direction to project leaders and integrate project activities with other IT functions such as data security, network operations, etc. to ensure successful project implementation.
- Work closely with key stakeholders and other project team members to ensure that functional requirements and technical design specifications are prioritized, detailed and complete.
- Ensure technical designs are forward-looking to envision potential future requirements and business needs thus ensuring solutions are flexible and extensible.
- Adhere to established SDLC process and technology architecture requirements. Contribute to architecture design principles and standards as appropriate.
- Proactively identify and communicate potential problems and issues to IT Leadership team members as appropriate. Proactively identify alternatives and recommend / implement solutions as appropriate.
- Ensure accurate project status and work estimates (ETCs) are routinely reported /communicated to in a timely fashion. Regularly review ETCs to identify problem areas and ensure issues are addressed effectively.
- Effectively communicate with stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle. Ensure issues are analyzed, discussed and resolved in a timely manner. Identify risk mitigation steps and recommend actions to address project issues. Ensure risks and issues are managed to closure.
- Select and develop technical team members by participating in the hiring process, setting annual performance (PMP) goals, ensuring individual development plans are in place and appropriate, providing regular feedback to team members, completing mid-year and annual performance reviews (PMPs) and participating in the annual talent review process.
- Consistently enhance skills and job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products and trends; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Required Technical Skills:
- 8+ years of proven project management experience in large-scale, enterprise, web-based application development for customer-facing branded websites.
- 3+ years of proven project management and implementation experience with the Oracle ATG and Sites platform.
- 8+ years of experience successfully leading teams and managing employee performance
- Experience in providing technical leadership by working closely with the engineers to architect and develop the best technical design to facilitate long term platform evolution
- Work with Digital/e-Commerce site components like browse, content personalization, A/B testing, promotions, search engine optimization, performance and scalability
- Experience and demonstrated competency in managing resources, tasks, contracts, scope, and budgets for projects in the context of large, enterprise-wide technology initiatives.
- Solid understanding of project financial budgets, variance management and reporting.
- Strong product management mind-set and skills including experience with and a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into functional business requirements, application and operational requirements.
- Experience leading technical solution design and developing detailed project plans including resource allocation/scheduling. Experience and demonstrated competency with Microsoft Project and Visio.
- BS/BA in MIS, Computer Science, Business or Mathematics.
Other Key Qualifications:
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and manage multiple IT development projects in a cross-functional environment while managing large teams with at least eight direct reports
- Demonstrated ability to lead, motivate, supervise and develop employees
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize and address multiple and simultaneous challenges
- Exceptional interpersonal and collaboration skills that will assist in both internal and external relationship building
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Strong analysis and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to build a cohesive team and navigate change
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to adapt to changing priorities and/or projects
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of people at all levels of the organization.
- Experience developing annual performance goals, writing and delivering performance reviews, and coaching and holding team members accountable for performance.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
Experience with one or more of the following areas:
- Oracle ATG Web Commerce Service Center
- B2C ecommerce solutions
- Endeca Search Engine
- Oracle Web Center Sites
- Mobile Solutions
- Oracle SOA Suite
- CRM/ Customer Data Management solutions
Web user interface (UI) design
Knowledge of restaurant business
Knowledge of other retail business
- Competitive Annual Salary up to $105,000/yr
- 5% annual bonus
- $3,000 in annual equity
- Relocation assistance provided:
- House-hunting trip, (air-fare, lodging, rental car, meals for 4 days/3 nights)
- Third party pack-ship-deliver-unpack of household goods
- Up to 30 days of temporary housing upon arrival in the state of FL
- Relocation expenses, (mileage, tolls, lodging, meals) would be reimbursed
TrueBridge Resources looks forward to having you join our team. Submit your resume for consideration today. When responding, be sure to include multiple methods for us to reach you including: home phone, mobile phone, and email. TrueBridge Resources is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
• Post ID: 7804213 orlando