What you’ll be doing...
You will participate in various global, cross-functional projects that seek to improve cash flow, reduce expenses and/or optimize our internal processes or systems. You will also assist with Sox compliance, M&A integration, and liquidity management.
- Monitor and manage cash positions including tracking and administering of cash pooling activity and other global bank balances
- Establish and manage Global daily and monthly cash forecasts and ensure timely reporting
- Cash Flow Management on a daily basis, execution and monitoring of bank operations &transactions (collections, payments and funding)
- Provide daily operational support related to bank accounts, wire transfers, and FX settlements
- Support and execute monthly intercompany netting including foreign exchange transactions and intercompany settlement wire transfers
- Assist in monthly accounting close process
- Address any global bank relationship, account or services infrastructure needs
- Maintain effective working relationships internally and externally with vendors and business partners
- Assist controllership and tax teams with cross-functional initiatives
What we’re looking for...
- BS/ BA degree or equivilent work experience
- At least 4 years of relevant experience with a preferrence for aglobal treasury organization
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work across all levels of our organization
- Ability to manage multiple, competing initiatives, prioritize responsibilities and work independently with minimal supervision
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2469128-treasury-consultant-cash-management
• Post ID: 29909197 orlando