What you’ll be doing...
- Lead team responsible for the detection, investigation and resolution of complex wireline customer account over/under-billing issues:
- Drive revenue recovery initiatives.
- Supervise team of SQL coders using Moneta to uncover issues where customers are under-billed or over-billed due to ordering/provision/billing out-of-syncs.
- Drive resolution so that issues are seamless to customers (prevention).
- Work with external VAS partners to ensure customers are billed correctly.
- Ensure Moneta feeds are updated with new fields as source systems change.
- Partner with product management / marketing on new product implementations to ensure working as planned.
- Oversee end-to-end metrics reporting that identifies all issues found, resolution and status ($ and #).
- Provide support to field team (input to M&Ps, managing new work deployed to the associates, ensuring workflow module drives all appropriate accounts to field, etc).
- Manage Moneta system (including new development and IRs as needed) and user training.
- Ensure billing root cause issues are investigated, identified and IRs are opened to fix.
- Interface with channel support and legal to communicate with customers on corrections as needed.
- Lead, train and motivate 18 direct/indirect employees in support of the above functions.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need tohave:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Management experience.
Even better if you have:
- Master's in Finance or Computer Science orMBA.
- Six or moreyears of proven management skills; ability to lead a team in an environment of constant change. .
- Demonstrated experience in continuous improvement initiatives, root cause analysis and project management.
- Strong written and oral communication skills; strong organization skills.
- Ability to act quickly and pragmatically under pressure to prioritize and resolve customer-impacting issues.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Advanced understanding of ordering/provision/billing systems and flows, Vz products/services and/or Moneta system.
- Experience with SQL coding.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2360345-senior-manager-billing-solutions
• Post ID: 28437867 orlando