What you’ll be doing...
The Finance Organization
- At Verizon, we are building a world-class Treasury Cash management and Financing execution team.
- We have begun a comprehensive program to streamline processes, enhance systems, realign the organization and add opportunities for personal skill-building and professional growth.
- We’re finding new ways to add value and provide strategic support.
- This is the kind of work we do.
Corporate Treasury Team
- Move beyond compiling data and help provide value added ideas to improve execution of capital markets transactions and cash management processes.
- The Treasury positions offer opportunities to drive better business partnering and insights, while growing your leadership and interpersonal skills.
- You are considered a business partner and your contributions will make a difference.
- You’ll become involved in, but not limited to, initiating cash transactions, leveraging Treasury/Banking products and safeguarding corporate cash.
- You can have an impact on new business opportunities by assisting in bank account integration.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Accounting, treasury, and/or financial analysis experience.
- Experience with Google Suite and/or Microsoft Office Suite with proven focus on spreadsheet applications.
Even better if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail, while maintaining awareness of the big picture.
- Ability to embrace change, prioritize and manage concurrent tasks, work as part of a team and independently with little supervision, and properly handle and protect sensitive information, e.g., bank account details; sensitive signatory information
- Ability to satisfy bank requirements regarding accounts and services, e.g., completion of bank letters/forms, compilation of legal documentation and signatory information, and obtaining signatures from authorized signatories
- Knowledge of groups, e.g., Bill to Cash, Accounts Payable, and Payroll, that use bank services preferred.
- CTP or CPA preferred.
- Knowledge of bank products and services preferred.
- Chesapeake System Solutions SmartAnalysis® system skills preferred.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2341454-lead-financial-analyst-treasury-banking-relations
• Post ID: 28437787 orlando