What you’ll be doing...
We have a world-class sales organization determined to change the world and empower our customers to do the same. Your role is critical in ensuring our sales colleagues are appropriately compensated for their outstanding performance. Commission payments are one of the many ways that we reward our salespeople for their success. You’ll be ensuring that we comply with contractual agreements and sales compensation plans by accurately analyzing and processing payments and statements within established timeframes. Interfacing with multiple functions, you’ll implement procedures and controls and maintain our supporting systems. Having a focus on streamlining our processes, using technology to be more efficient and accurate, will help us to be even better — because here, better matters.
- Maintaining and verifying the accuracy of payments and statements by working cross functionally to ensure commission variables are entered correctly into our systems.
- Putting processes and procedures in place that reduce the risk of error.
- Investigating and resolving complex issues that arise with a sense of urgency.
- Process and complete required processing steps, including exceptions, duplicates, adjustments, corrections, trending review, personnel changes, and assignments by the published deadline to allow for the most accurate payment.
- Perform detail analysis of compensation data and payments to ensure accuracy and compliance with compensation plans or Agent contracts.
- Provide timely completion of audit/discrepancy reports. Assist in research and resolution of all compensation issues in a timely and accurate manner.
- Identify improvement opportunities for assigned work stream and work closely with either the internal team or service providers (if any) to enable the implementation of improvement opportunities.
- Update compensation systems as required based on research and analysis.
- Ensure that any and all research, adjustments, analysis, and documentation related to compensation are in compliance with SOX, Company Policy and Audit.
- Work to support the team as assigned enabling the business through technology enhancements with various assigned tasks to collect and assimilate data.
- Actively participate in User Acceptance Testing activities associated with new or modified systems to ensure systems are properly paying when enhancements/adjustments, new compensation plans, or new Agent contracts are implemented.
What we’re looking for...
You thrive in a fast-paced environment, interacting with multiple stakeholders, systems, and processes to achieve compliance, accuracy, and efficiency. People recognize you for your strong analytical and problem solving skills. You know how to handle sensitive data and your attention to detail allows you to spot errors that others tend to miss. You are well-organized, managing competing priorities with ease, and never missing a deadline. As a strong communicator, you build working relationships quickly and enjoy collaborating across functional groups to achieve great results.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
Even better if you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Analyzed financial data.
- Experience with financial analysis and systems.
- Managed multiple projects with competing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate (written and verbal) and maintain close working relationships with various clients.
- High standard of performance, independent thinker, works effectively in dynamic, fast-moving, constantly changing environment.
- Demonstrated skills for business success, including project management, problem-solving, and the ability to diagnose and meet business demands.
- Enthusiasm and eagerness to learn.
- A broad range of skills within finance discipline to effectively perform routine to complex assignments. Demand familiarity with principles, theories, concepts and technologies as well as applied knowledge of established procedures, policies and practices.
- Basic skills and experience in Commissions.
- Experience in Telecommunications Industry.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2423034-financial-operations-commissions-analyst
• Post ID: 29005882 orlando