What you’ll be doing...
The Finance Organization
At Verizon, we are building a world-class Treasury Cash Management and Financing execution team. We have begun a comprehensive program to streamline processes, enhance systems, realign the organization and add opportunities for personal skill-building and professional growth. We’re finding new ways to add value and provide strategic support. This is the kind of work we do.
Corporate Treasury Team
Move beyond compiling data and help provide value added ideas to improve execution of capital markets transactions and cash management processes. The Treasury positions offer opportunities to drive better business partnering and insights, while growing your leadership and interpersonal skills. You are considered a business partner and your contributions will make a difference. You’ll become involved in, but not limited to, initiating cash transactions, leveraging Treasury/Banking products and safeguarding corporate cash. You can have an impact on new business opportunities by assisting in bank account integration and legal entity rationalization.
- Ensure cash management is performed in accordance with the rules and regulations of each country whether domestic US or international
- Maintain accurate records for banks, company cash pools and general ledger in the Treasury Workstation.
- Support the daily and monthly close process.
- Process Intercompany Settlement requests.
- Communicate with stakeholders in a clear and concise manner.
- Ensure and execute accurate and timely transfer of cash payments and collections of receipts.
- Maintain accurate funds, draws, 3rd party wire instructions and ACH data in Treasury Workstation and various bank modules.
- Perform daily reconciliations and ensure accurate daily cash position to obtain sufficient and reasonable bank balances.
- Make daily positive pay decisions in bank portals by time agreed upon with banking partners.
What we’re looking for...
You'll need to have:
- A Bachelor's degree or one or more years of work experience.
- One or more years of relevant experience.
- Experience with Google Suite and/or Microsoft Office Suite with proven focus on spreadsheets.
Even better if you have:
- A degree.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to focus on the details.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer- and celebrate our employees' differences, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Click here for more info: http://www.verizon.com/about/work/jobs/2341457-analyst-treasury-cash-management
• Post ID: 28437887 orlando